What is ADX’s claims differential?1
$49,409 Non-ADX Average Cost vs. $35,028 ADX Average Cost
These savings come from:
- 40% fewer procedures, reduced surgical interventions, and reduced imaging
- Better diagnostic methodology that allows ADX to eliminate unnecessary procedures
- Using the latest FDA approved therapeutic innovations before they are recognized by the current healthcare system
- Removing the barriers and allowing accomplished physicians to compete for the best outcomes
1. Healthentic data for five years of 675,000 employer-covered members showed the average comparative patient cost was $49,409 and ADX patients in 2017 averaged $35,028.
How does ADX reduce the time to optimum benefit from treatment?
An accurate diagnosis on the first visit reduces case time by weeks/months
ADX patients receive 40% fewer procedures
Patients do not fall through the cracks. ADX physicians are aggressively incentivized to reduce patient treatment duration.
The ADX methodology eliminates unnecessary barriers and delays imposed by the current, failed, managed care system, thus streamlining care to an accurate diagnosis and moving directly on to appropriate, effective treatment (refer to flow chart below). This allows the patient to return to work and normal activities of daily living sooner, minimizes litigation risk and decreases overall case expense.
- ADX is the ANTITHESIS of Managed Care. ADX decreases cost through medical excellence, reduced time to diagnosis and treatment, and resultant, dramatically improved outcomes… not by restricting or denying care.
- ADX physicians must meet strict entrance qualifications and must continue to meet those standards.
- ADX physicians are a breed apart from the majority of Interventional Pain Medicine (IPM) physicians. They are Board Certified in both their base specialty and in Interventional Pain Medicine and have completed and passed a twelve month Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship.
- ADX monitors diagnostic and treatment outcomes and disseminates this information to our physicians and providers, leading to continually improving best practices.
- ADX physicians and ancillary healthcare providers and facilities with whom they choose to participate are compensated appropriately for providing superior patient care.
- The mindset of ADX is to focus on accurate diagnoses and appropriate treatment, achieving greatly improved treatment outcomes, return to work rates, defensible MMI, and case closure.
- ADX methodology rewards quality and not quantity. This methodology shifts the paradigm doing more for less and rewards ADX providers for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Comprehensive Treatment For:
- Acute and Chronic Pain Conditions and Injuries
- Auto Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Pain:
- Vertebral Body Pain
- Internal Disc Disruption
- Disc Herniations
- Nerve Related Pain
- Weakness (Radicular Pain or Radiculopathy)
- Zygapophysial (Facet) Joint Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Appendicular Joint Pain and Injuries (Knee, Hip, Shoulder)
- Neuropathic Pain:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Peripheral Neuopathy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Acute Myofascial Pain