The ADX methodology eliminates unnecessary barriers and delays imposed by the current, failed, managed care system, thus streamlining care to an accurate diagnosis and moving directly on to appropriate, effective treatment (refer to flow chart below). This allows the patient to return to work and normal activities of daily living sooner, minimizes litigation risk and decreases overall case expense.
- ADX physicians must meet strict entrance qualifications and must continue to meet those standards.
- ADX physicians are a breed apart from the majority of Interventional Pain Medicine (IPM) physicians. They are Board Certified in both their base specialty and in Interventional Pain Medicine and have completed and passed a twelve month Interventional Pain Medicine Fellowship.
- ADX physicians are not only monitored for outcomes but mentored for continued success and sharing of information with other ADX providers.
- ADX physicians and ancillary healthcare providers and facilities with whom they choose to participate are compensated appropriately for providing superior patient care.
- The mindset of ADX is to focus on accurate diagnoses and appropriate treatment, achieving greatly improved treatment outcomes, return to work rates, defensible MMI, and case closure.
- ADX methodology rewards quality and not quantity. This methodology shifts the paradigm doing more for less and rewards ADX providers for appropriate diagnosis and treatment.
Comprehensive Treatment For:
- Acute and Chronic Pain Conditions and Injuries
- Auto Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Pain:
- Vertebral Body Pain
- Internal Disc Disruption
- Disc Herniations
- Nerve Related Pain
- Weakness (Radicular Pain or Radiculopathy)
- Zygapophysial (Facet) Joint Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Appendicular Joint Pain and Injuries (Knee, Hip, Shoulder)
- Neuropathic Pain:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Peripheral Neuopathy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Acute Myofascial Pain