Would you like to become part of ADX? If so, you must meet strict requirements.
ADX is built to be national/international – growing into other markets. As we expand there is an opportunity to be involved. If you have what it takes, believe that the patient is primary, and won’t settle for less than optimal results, we want to hear from you.
In many markets existing ADX physicians refer candidates they know through working and teaching together.
In situations where there are no direct network referrals, ADX starts with the minimum criteria listed below. Next, ADX will review intangibles such as your knowledge, attitude, and medical philosophy.
Minimum Selection Criteria
- – Anesthesiology
- – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R)
- – Neurology
- – (after 2000) completed an Interventional Pain Medicine (IPM) Fellowship with Board Certification
- – Minimum 4 years practice experience, full-time IPM
- – You must pass a comprehensive background check, including:
- – Have high patient satisfaction scores and reviews
- – Receive high recommendations from your peer physicians, facility managers, nursing staff, product representatives, etc…
If Minimum Selection Criteria are met, then;
- – You will have an interview call with ADX assessing your experience, knowledge, attitude, and medical philosophy (having more than a passing familiarity with the works of Adam Smith, Ayn Rand, Frederic Bastiat, and others will serve you well in this process)
- – If you pass this portion of the call, then the ADX opportunity is explained and contract documents sent for you to review
- – Once contract documents and/or NDA is signed;
- ADX will visit you at your location and welcome you to the ADX network
- You and your staff are introduced to and trained on the ADX model, methods, and software
- Your 90 day probationary period begins and you have an opportunity to be a doctor again,
- Free to provide care and treatments of the kind and in the manor that you determine to be in the best interests of your patients
- Accountable to, and rewarded for, achieving optimal results and outcomes
- In short, free to shine!