Your medical experts are our treating physicians and providers.
A Proven Healthcare Model with Proven Physicians and Providers
Contact ADX and leave the medicine to us.
Timely, responsive care is the essential first step in optimizing results. An office visit with an ADX Interventional Pain Medicine physician – not a mid-level provider – will be arranged within 2 to 5 days. Your client/our patient will receive the time and attention necessary to fully evaluate their pain condition and develop a course of action emphasizing accurate diagnosis, and appropriate, necessary treatment.
Our proprietary administrative and reporting systems are fine-tuned to provide you accurate, timely information. ADX selects only the most knowledgeable and skilled physicians and providers; many of whom are instructors, researchers and thought leaders in the field of pain and spine medicine.
You and your clients will obtain an accurate diagnosis and receive state of the art care from these recognized experts.
Have you had a claim for damages and no idea what the injuries were, their severity, or their permanency despite seemingly endless physician and provider visits, tests, procedures, and perhaps even surgeries?
- Did this make settlement negotiations difficult?
- Did this make determination of reasonable and appropriate future medical care, impairment, and possible permanency of condition difficult?
- Did this cause a strained relationship between you and your client through no fault of your own?
- Have you spent enormous amounts of time and financial resources only to suffer disastrous losses?
Comprehensive Treatment For:
- Acute and Chronic Pain Conditions and Injuries
- Auto Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation Injuries
- Cervical, Thoracic, Lumbar Pain:
- Vertebral Body Pain
- Internal Disc Disruption
- Disc Herniations
- Nerve Related Pain
- Weakness (Radicular Pain or Radiculopathy)
- Zygapophysial (Facet) Joint Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Appendicular Joint Pain and Injuries (Knee, Hip, Shoulder)
- Neuropathic Pain:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Peripheral Neuopathy
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Acute Myofascial Pain
ADX: A Free Market Healthcare Solution…Competence, Not Compliance.
The ANTITHESIS of Managed CareADX chooses only the very best physicians and providers, removes the barriers to accessing their knowledge, skills, and innovation, and lets them determine best care. ADX decreases costs through medical excellence, reduced time to diagnosis and treatment, and resultant, dramatically improved outcomes . . . not by restricting or denying care.ADX monitors diagnostic and treatment outcomes and disseminates this information to our physicians and providers, leading to continually improving “best practices.”